Terms and Conditions – Jura house
Lawnmowing, animals etc – access to property
- “Booking” means the period for which you have paid to stay at the Property.
- “Property” means ‘Jura House’ 337 Bird In Hand Road Woodside, South Australia and all its fixtures, fittings ,equipment and outside area(70 acres).
- “Residence” means the house itself ‘Jura House’ 337 Bird In Hand Road Woodside, South Australia and all its fixtures, fittings and equipment.
- “Management” means the owners and managers of the Property.
- "Guests" means the persons who stay overnight in the Property during the Booking.
- "Visitor" means a person a Guest permits to visit the Property during the Booking.
2. ACCEPTANCE & RESPONSIBILITY.
- Payment of the Deposit constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
3. CHECK IN/ OUT
- Check-in time is not before 2 pm on the arrival date and check out time is not later than 10.30 am on departure date.
- Late departure is subject to prior arrangement and availability and extra charges will apply.
- You must notify Management of expected arrival time and a mobile contact number at least 2 days before arrival.
- Check-in/check-out and key collection/return procedure should be arranged and confirmed with Danae Reed MOB 0429 398 329 unless special arrangements have been made prior to arrival.
- OPTION A) Paying Via STAYZ online booking system
- When using the Stayz Online Payment System, your Booking is split into two portions – the non-refundable deposit and the remaining balance. You may pay both portions (the full amount) in Australian Dollars, up-front or pay the deposit initially and subsequently pay the remaining balance.
- Balance of the rental amount will be automatically debited 5 days prior to occupancy. If you have insufficient funds available for debit at that time you will be responsible for payment of all fees and charges. Where your stay commences in less than 4 weeks from the time of Booking, the full amount must be paid in full up front.
- OPTION B) Payment via Jura House
- A deposit of 20% must be received within 2 days after the Booking is taken by Management. Bookings are not confirmed unless and until this deposit is received.
- Payment in full must be received no later than 5 days prior to your arrival. Where your stay commences in less than 4 weeks from the time of Booking, the full amount must be paid in full up front.
- Payments of the amount due must be received in Australian $dollars net of any bank or other transaction charges.
- Please ensure payments are made within the specified time limits or the Booking will be cancelled automatically without notice or liability to you.
- We accept payment by the following methods:
- Visa, MasterCard, direct deposit into our bank account, bank cheque or money order.
- Personal cheques will be accepted if received at least 30 days prior to arrival. Cash payments are not accepted.
- A credit card surcharge of 2 % will be levied to cover transaction costs associated with credit card payments.
- Our bank details if not set out below will be provided to you.
5. CANCELLATION OR VARIATION
- OPTION A) Payment via Stayz
- If you wish to vary or cancel your Booking please log in to http://www.stayz.com.au/login and amend your Booking.
- Should you be eligible for a refund it will be made through the Stayz Online Payment System and then credited to the credit card linked to your Booking.
- OPTION B) Payment via Jura House
- If you wish to vary or cancel your Booking, please contact us immediately on 0429398329
- Your deposit is non-refundable in the event of a cancellation within 7 days of booking commencement.
- If you have paid more than the deposit or paid in full and cancel your Booking up to 7 days prior to your booking you will be refunded the total amount paid. Bookings cancelled or amended within the 7 day period prior to your scheduled booking will only be refunded under Management discretion.
- Should you be eligible for a refund it will be made through your chosen payment method at time of Booking.
- A variation of the Booking which reduces the number of nights stay will be treated as a cancellation of the Booking in respect of those nights.
- A variation of the Booking which reduces the number of guests will be treated as a cancellation of the Booking in respect of those guests
- An administration charge of $50 will be charged for any variation or cancellation
- If Management is able to relet the Property for the period cancelled a further refund may be made less administration charges, commissions and expenses upon Management discretion.
Consider adding this if you have a minimum night’s stay policy
- We have a minimum nights stay policy of 2 nights. No refund will be made for a variation to the extent that it breaches our minimum nights stay policy.
6. SECURITY BOND
- A bond payment of $500 is required at the same time as the outstanding balance of your Booking. It will be credited to your designated payment method once our property has been inspected and deemed left in a similar state to your arrival. We agree to ensure this occurs within 7 working days of your departure.
- Any damage, loss or expense incurred by Management as a result of your breach of these Terms & Conditions will be charged against the bond. Examples of this include but are not limited to any breakage, damage or excess cleaning requirements, extra guests beyond those declared.
- A credit card authorisation must be provided to Management upon confirmation of your Booking
- Any damage loss or expense incurred by Management as a result of your breach of these Terms & Conditions will be charged against the credit card. Examples include but are not limited to any breakage, damage or excess cleaning requirements, extra Guests or Visitors beyond those declared.
- If the Property becomes unavailable for your occupancy due to unforeseen circumstances (eg. fire, storm, damage, etc) then Management will inform you immediately and endeavour to obtain suitable alternative accommodation for your occupancy; failing which any moneys paid will be refunded in full.
8. PARTIES & FUNCTIONS
Whilst we encourage the enjoyment of the property, it is important that the property is respected at all times.
- Parties and functions require prior approval at the time of Booking and special conditions will apply including extra charges, guests remain responsible for persons attending, no disturbance of neighbours, no undue noise, no behaviour likely to cause damage to property or offence or embarrassment to others.
- Breach of this condition may result in immediate termination and eviction without refund and extra charges for security, cleaning, garbage removal, wear and tear, repairs etc.
9. LINEN AND TOWELS
- We supply linen, pillows, blankets and towels which must be left where supplied in the bedrooms or bath room on departure. Further linen may be hired through Management. Beach towels are not included.
- Prior management approval must be sought to allow pets at the property and if approved must remain outside the main residence. Pet owners are responsible for cleaning up after their pets on the property. Pet owners are also responsible for the behaviour of their pets whilst at the premises. Pets are not allowed on furniture or inside the residence at any time. Any evidence of pets inside will incur an extra cleaning fee of $250.
11. YOUR OTHER RESPONSIBILITIES
- You must comply with all applicable Stayz House Rules and all instructions from Management and the caretakers of the Property concerning occupancy, property, health, safety and quiet enjoyment of the Property and our neighbours.
- You are responsible for damage, breakages, theft and loss of the Property and any part of it during your stay. You must notify us of this immediately. Management may recover from you repair or replacement cost (at Management's discretion)
- Only the guests nominated and agreed in the Booking may stay in the Property over night. If any other guests stay standard occupancy rates will apply or the agreement may be terminated without refund.
- Disturbance to our neighbours, including excessive noise, is prohibited and may result in termination and eviction without refund and extra charges may be made for security and other expenses.
- Before departure all rubbish to be put in the appropriate council rubbish bins provided by the front gate, and crockery and cutlery washed and packed away. The Property must be left in a clean and tidy condition.
- Extra cleaning charges may be incurred for the cleaning of dirty dishes, washing machine, dishwasher, emptying the fridge, removal of excessive rubbish etc. Should the cleaning fee be more than the usual cost for cleaning the property, you will be charged the additional costs over and above the normal cleaning fee which will be deducted from the security bond or charged to your credit card
- All furniture and furnishings must be left in the position they were in when you arrived
- The property should be vacated on time and secured. All windows and doors are to be locked. All keys must be returned to Management or as otherwise directed.
- You are responsible for the safekeeping and replacement of accommodation keys. Duplicate keys will be provided at an additional charge of $25.
- Smoking is strictly not permitted inside the residence or a $500 cleaning fee will be charged.
12. PROBLEMS OR COMPLAINTS
- In the case of any problem or complaint, you must inform Management at the earliest opportunity so Management has the chance to rectify the situation as quickly and efficiently as possible. You must allow repair/service access to the property during reasonable hours.
- Any complaint, which cannot be resolved locally, must be notified in writing to Management prior to departure from the Property.
- Failure to follow this procedure this may hinder the ability of Management to rectify the problem or complaint and reduce or extinguish any claim you may have.
13. Management access
Management reserves the right to access the property at any time in order to service the garden, animals, fencing, fixtures and all other equipment as deemed necessary.
Bombfires or outside fires are only permitted in the winter and autumn months as per state policy. Please check www.cfa.com.au to review the latest burning guidelines.
Any damage caused by an outside fire to the property and or surrounding properties is the responsibility of the guests at that time and Management take no responsibility or liability for any damage occurring to property, livestock or persons.
15. Public Liability
Management and Owners of the property take no responsibility for any damage to guests property or injuries occurring to guests whilst staying at the property.
We recommend all guests purchase travel insurance since Management are not responsible for any injuries, illness or accidents that may occur whilst staying at our property.